Thursday 9 April 2015

What The Meaning of Stencil Graffiti

I wonder how graffiti artist make stencil graffiti. I know what it is it like stamping on paper. But I don’t how stamp for graffiti stencil are made???

Especially the size of the image I’m curious about that too?
If you can tell more about it be able to talk about it more maybe even enjoy make one myself.

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Stencil_Graffiti_in_the_underpass_at_Wyzwolenia_Street_in_Szczecin_Poland.jpg

Do you have the answer to my questions graffiti artist or any artist or anyone who know. 

Answer and explain any of the following questions:



·         How did they make the images to use as stamps?
·         Do you use stencil graffiti?
·         What do use Stencil graffiti for? And why did you choose it?
·         What do you like about stencil graffiti?
·         What tool and material can you use for graffiti stencil?


Can you answer my next questions? If so stay tune for more question. If you question too post them so they can be answer too about graffiti.



No comments:

Post a Comment